I disappeared briefly.
Unlike others, I will make no promises that I will be back soon and post often. :) I've just not been feelin' it. I guess we all go through our spells.
I don't have much to say, but I will fill out this thing...
1. What is your occupation right now? Social Work
2. What color are your socks right now? White...AND, they match. That seriously never happens.
3. What are you listening to right now? The wisdom of Judge Greg Mathis
4. What was the last thing that you ate? a delicious but maybe a bit heavy on the spiciness burrito from chipotle.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? My jeep was a stick shift... I didn't know how to drive it off the lot. Katie had to do it for me :) And she then taught me everything I knew about driving a stick shift!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My better half.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes and I think that a craft evening NEEDS to happen with said person! (and of course anyone else interested!)
8. How old are you today? 26 for about 2 more weeks- my birthday is on the same day as the superbowl, HOW FUN!
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Football by far :)
10. What is your favorite drink? Today: Sugar-Free Hawaiian Punch because it TASTES so sugary! But I also love a good fountain pepsi & shirley temples (which kind of makes me a 7 year old, and I'm ok with that).
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? On a regular basis and am in fact now due.
12. Favorite food? Sooooo depends. I really like most italian food and some mexican and well...most things.
13. What is the last movie you watched? Theatre- Role Models, very very funny! In our casa- The Strangers. ... And, well, not so much.
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas, Thanksgiving & My Birthday!
15. How do you vent anger? Yell, cry, do things harshly ie walking with a stomp in my step.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My cabbage patch doll, I can't remember her name, but I like to think it was Brenda.
17. What is your favorite season? Fall, its so beautiful! But I'm kind of anxious for spring or at least a really great snowstorm that leaves us stuck in our house for a few days!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Kind of pass on both, but if I'm being forcefed, cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? A simple blog post would do.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? I hate this question.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Ginger because she's already done it.
22. Living arrangements? With my husband in our house with our two little bundles of joy (aka Sugar and Biscuit).
23. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago, and there was definetely a hormonal influence.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? It's an abyss. I haven't seen the bottom of it since we moved in.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? Since there is no sending, I'll think of my readers, and that would probably be Mrs. Katie Evans or Ms. Laura Stoller.
26. What did you do last night ? Shopped for supplies for my boss' birthday, ate hamburgers that Scott cooked and unfortunately hated, watched one of my new fave shoes- studio 60 and then American Idol.
27. What are you most afraid of ? Snakes. It physically pains me to type that word, let alone post it on my blog.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Hamburgers in general = a good time.
30. Favorite day of the week? Agreed...Saturday, or Friday after 4:30 :), but I also love sweatpants Sundays minus the plaguing thought that the weekend is nearing its end.
31. How many states have you lived in? 2- Indiana and Ohio and I lived in Belize for 2 months :)
32. Diamonds or pearls? Agreed with Ginger. Diamonds (but I do think pearls look oh so classy!)
33. What is your favorite flower? Daisies and/or roses and my wedding bouquet that I wish I could've kept in its exact form for-e-ver.